Dramatically Reduce Anxiety With Brainwave Entrainment
Know Someone That Would Find This Content Helpful?
Our guide to meditation for anxiety provides everything you need to get started meditating for anxiety; discover practices to reduce anxiety and gain inner peace
Discover the best apps for anxiety as we reveal our favorites. Meditation apps, breathing apps, self-help apps and more. Which did we choose as the absolute best?
Discover our top 5 favorite herbs for anxiety. These anxiety herbs have been proven effective through research and experience. We'll cover what works and the brands we trust.
Our in-depth guide to understanding how anxiety works using the latest research in Neuroscience. Created to help you understand anxiety and the anxiety process…
In this guide, we will be diving into the psychological causes of anxiety to uncover how our thoughts, beliefs and interpretations create our anxiety…
Discover how to use Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT/Tapping for anxiety, OCD, Trauma and more. We'll dive into how it works and how to use EFT the right way!
Send Us a Message
This Month's Featured Course
Empath's Survival Guide
Many of us with anxiety tend to have a sensitive or empathic nature – we may often feel overwhelmed, dragged down or emotionally drained by others.
But our highly sensitive nature can also be a gift if we can learn how to navigate this world without being overtly influenced by the attitudes and emotions of others.
Join Dr. Judith Orloff for a free webinar – “Being An Empath Today” – and discover the exceptional gifts of high sensitivity that empaths can access by staying centered and grounded.
Enjoy a Free Webinar with Dr. Judith Orloff by clicking the button below
What Is Brainwave Entrainment?
Many ancient cultures – such as Hindus and Native Americans – have used sound to induce altered states, enter trance and promote healing for hundreds of years.
Adjusting the Frequency
The usefulness – and potential benefits – of changing your brainwave patterns is becoming more fully understood. By synchronizing your brainwaves to a specific frequency – alpha, theta, delta etc. – you can reap the benefits of those particular frequencies.
Below is a brief overview of the 4 major brainwave frequencies
- It is divided into 3 ranges: Low Beta (12-15 Hz), Beta (15-22 Hz) and High Beta (22-38 Hz)
- Most of us spend the majority of our day in Beta
- Beta is associated with mental activity such as attention, alertness and problem solving
- While higher Beta ranges can be great for processing data, it is also the range of anxiety and can lead to feelings of burnout and “overload” when experienced for too long.
- When you're absorbed in a great book or movie or fully present watching a beautiful sunset your brain produces more Alpha waves
- Many meditators, as well as those practicing mind-body exercises like Tai-chi or Qi-gong tend to reach Alpha naturally during their practice and produce more Alpha waves
- Alpha is great for creativity and thinking outside the box
- Theta is associated with intuition, dreams and the subconscious
- When you awaken from sleep and are still halfway in a dream, that is Theta
- Many people believe that being in Theta while conscious, allows for the release of negative “baggage” (subconscious thoughts, feelings and memories)
- Delta brainwaves occur during deep dreamless sleep
- Deep delta sleep is associated with healing and restoration of the mind and body
- External awareness is extinguished
- Delta brainwaves can be experienced during waking in the deepest stages of meditation
Types Of Brainwave Entrainment
With binaural beats, an audio track presents two tones at different frequencies – one in the left ear and one in the right- that is heard as a single tone.
Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones present the listener with a single tone. This tone is turned on/off rapidly, creating pulses of sound. These pulses leave a strong impression on the brain that many users find more effective than binaural beats.
Benefits of Brainwave Entrainment
Can Brainwave Entrainment Eliminate Anxiety?
Occasional Usage (Temporary Benefits):
Daily Usage (Long-term/ Permanent Benefits):
Daily users report not only less stress and anxiety in their lives but increased ability to handle stress in general.
My Experience With Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones
Over time and with daily use – my anxiety decreased, my mind became calmer, I had fewer panic attacks and I began to experience greater self awareness.
My Favorite Brainwave Entrainment Program
If you're interested in checking out what iAwake has to offer – simply click the image above (or click here iAwake Demo) for a FREE 40 min sample. There's nothing to purchase, no gimmicks. Simply try it and see how it works for you.