Profound Healing Brainwave Entrainment Program
Free Preview (Profound Healing)
What it Is:
Profound Healing is a brainwave entrainment program designed to promote physical, mental and emotional healing. The program features 3 different sessions, each using different brainwave frequencies to provide deep states of awareness where healing can occur. Profound Healing combines brainwave entrainment technology with specially chosen music to gently guide the listener into these deeply healing states.
What it Does:
Profound Healing offers 3 different approaches to integration and healing. (All 3 sessions use Isochronic Tones).
Deep Theta: acceptance, integration and new perspectives often occur at deep levels of Theta. This session gently guides the listener down to 5.5Hz where the integration of unresolved material can occur. You may find yourself dozing off in this deep inner state, but you do not need to stay fully awake in this Theta state for healing to occur
Physical & Emotional Healing: this session takes the listener down into Delta, the brainwaves of deep restorative sleep. During deep sleep the brain and body naturally recover and heal themselves from daily stressors. Emotional healing can also occur. Those who have poor sleep habits or fail to reach deep delta sleep each night often report higher levels of bodily aches and pains and emotional sensitivity. This session guides you into this restorative Delta state. You are likely to fall asleep with this session but unlike the Profound Sleep program, the end of the session is designed to bring you back up out of Delta to a more alert state
Sub-Delta: this is as deep as it gets, at 0-1 Hz. Sub-Delta stimulation is known for its ability to soothe the limbic system, particularly the amygdala (the part of the brain responsible for fear and the fight-or-flight response). For those of us with anxiety or frequent panic attacks, calming the limbic system can help tremendously. Sub-Delta can also help with chronic pain and conditions such as fibromyalgia. Given the depth of this session, it may be best to add it to the end of one of the other 2 tracks, to move more gradually down into this state of Sub-Delta.
Who it's For:
Profound Healing is for anyone looking to support their mental, physical and/or emotional healing. Whether you're looking to integrate unresolved emotional issues or reduce physical pain, Profound Healing can be a powerful tool. Each track can be used at different times for different situations.
Thoughts on the Profound Healing Program
We all have wounds that need healing, whether they are physical, emotional or mental. Our mind and body are inclined to healing and are constantly striving for health and wholeness. In fact, the mind and body can heal naturally on its own in many cases, we simply need to get out of our own way to allow space for it to occur.
Profound Healing was created to help those with anxiety, panic, fear, unresolved emotional issues, bodily aches and pains and/or those simply looking for a way to soothe and comfort their present mental state. I believe you will find this program incredibly helpful.
- Experience 3 levels of healing: emotional, mental and physical
- Support your integration of unresolved issues
- Feel lighter, less weighed down
- Reduce physical pain and other ailments
- Develop new perspectives and heal old wounds (Deep Theta)
- Aid the mind and body in deep recovery (Physical & Emotional Session)
- Soothe and calm the limbic system (Sub-Delta Session)
Three mp3 tracks instantly available for download after purchase.
- Profound Healing: Deep Theta Session (50-min)
- Profound Healing: Physical & Emotional Session (58-min)
- Profound Healing: Sub-Delta Session (25-min)
How to Use the Program:
Using the program is simple. All that is required is a pair of stereo headphones.
Each session is meant to be listened to on its own but the Sub-Delta session can be added to the end of either of the other two sessions to make it easier to enter the deep state of Sub-Delta.
- Choose the track you want to use: Deep Theta, Physical & Emotional (Delta) or Sub-Delta
- Relax into a comfortable position with your eyes closed
- Listen to the track with headphones on as you sit and relax
- Feel more light, feel more integrated and whole
Tips for Best Usage:
- Although Isochronic Tones can be played through stereo speakers with some benefit, for maximum effect the use of stereo headphones is highly recommended
- Use meditation or mindfulness practices while listening to the program for greater benefit
- Practicing deep breathing while you listen can help to reach a centered state of mind more quickly
- Falling asleep is normal with all 3 of these sessions. You are entering deep states of consciousness. Do not be disappointed or see it as a “failure” if you doze off.
- Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed while listening to avoid interruptions
Brainwave entrainment can cause the listener to become relaxed or sleepy. Any product containing brainwave entrainment, including this one, should not be used while performing tasks where full attention is needed, such as driving or operating machinery. Hopefully, this is obvious enough but we felt we should make it clear.
Alicia Cooke –
I have been using this along with profound relaxation for about 2 weeks now and have definitely noticed a major difference in my anxiety. I feel much more relaxed and less stressed about stuff. I highly recommend both of these tracks.