Profound Relaxation Brainwave Entrainment Program
Free Preview (Profound Relaxation)
What it Is:
Profound Relaxation is a brainwave entrainment program designed to promote complete mental and physical relaxation. Featuring 4 different sessions, with different levels of strength and duration. Profound Relaxation combines brainwave entrainment technology with specially chosen, deeply soothing music, to guide the listener into deep states to release mental and physical tension
What it Does:
Profound Relaxation melts away stress and tension as you fall into a state of deep relaxation. The program offers 4 different sessions for different levels of relaxation (All 4 sessions use Isochronic Tones).
10-Minute Relaxation: perfect for when you need a quick break from everything, to recharge and release stress. This 10-minute session takes the listener gently into a light Alpha state, just enough to promote relaxation and ease stress and tension
Daydream Session: enter a relaxed dreamy state perfect for any time of day and light enough not to relax you to sleep. This session uses 10Hz Alpha to guide the listener into a calm and relaxed state.
Deep Alpha Session: this session goes deeper with 8.5Hz Alpha waves designed to gently guide the listener into deep relaxation of the mind and body
Theta Session: the deepest of the 4 relaxation sessions, this Theta session takes the listener down into 6.5Hz Theta, a place of deep relaxation and healing
Who it's For:
Profound Relaxation is for anyone looking to experience complete relaxation. From a short 10-minute stress break to a 55-min relaxation session that takes you deep into relaxing/healing brainwave states.
Thoughts on the Profound Relaxation Program
The pressures of daily life, constant stress and worry can often compound, leaving us physically and mentally tense and uncomfortable. And if we struggle with anxiety on a regular basis this can make our tension and inability to relax even stronger.
Profound Relaxation was created to provide an effective way to relax deeply and easily, even if we struggle with anxiety or other issues that make relaxing difficult. The ability to take a little time each day to release mental and physical stress and tension can provide great benefit, not only to our feelings of stress and anxiety but to our overall health as well.
- Experience 4 levels of relaxation
- Reduce stress
- Reduce mental and physical tension
- Feel deeply relaxed
- Take a quick break, reduce stress and feel more relaxed (10-min Session)
- Enter into a relaxed dreamy state (Daydream Session)
- Feel deeply comfortable and relaxed (Deep Alpha Session)
- Go deep into relaxation and healing, reduce physical and mental tension (Theta Relaxation Session)
Four mp3 tracks instantly available for download after purchase.
- Profound Relaxation: 10-Minute Relaxation Session (10-min)
- Profound Relaxation: Daydream Session (25-min)
- Profound Relaxation: Deep Alpha Session (35-min)
- Profound Relaxation: Theta Relaxation Session (55-min)
How to Use the Program:
Using the program is simple. All that is required is a pair of stereo headphones.
Each session provides it's own session of relaxation with different lengths and depths. Each track can be listened to on its own or by combining 2 tracks for a longer relaxation session. If you want to combine 2 tracks it's best to make the first track a lighter frequency than the second track. For example: listening to track 2 and then track 4, not track 4 and then track 2. This will make for a smoother transition into the deeper state.
- Choose the track you want to use
- Relax into a comfortable position with your eyes closed
- Listen to the track with headphones on as you sit and relax
- Feel more relaxed and comfortable
Tips for Best Usage:
- Although Isochronic Tones can be played through stereo speakers with some benefit, for maximum effect the use of stereo headphones is highly recommended
- Use meditation or mindfulness practices while listening to the program for greater benefit
- Practicing deep breathing while you listen can help to reach a centered state of mind more quickly
- Any of the 4 sessions can be used at any time of day. The strength of the tracks (and the likelihood you will fall asleep) is in order from track 1 (the lightest) to track 4 (the strongest).
- Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed while listening to avoid interruptions
Brainwave entrainment can cause the listener to become relaxed or sleepy. Any product containing brainwave entrainment, including this one, should not be used while performing tasks where full attention is needed, such as driving or operating machinery. Hopefully, this is obvious enough but we felt we should make it clear.