Profound Sleep Brainwave Entrainment Program
Free Preview (Profound Sleep)
What it Is:
Profound Sleep is a brainwave entrainment program designed specifically for those with insomnia, trouble falling asleep and/or staying asleep due to anxiety, worry, pain or an overactive mind. The program features 3 different sessions designed for 3 different uses: quiet the mind before sleep, reduce troubling aches and pains, or bring the mind into a state promoting natural deep sleep.
What it Does:
Profound Sleep guides the listener into deep sleep by reducing mental chatter, reducing pain and promoting calming, sleep-inducing Theta or Delta brainwaves (depending on the track). There are 3 different sessions that provide 3 different approaches to peaceful slumber.
Quiet Mind Session: created for those who have trouble sleeping due to an overactive mind; worrying, planning, ruminating, etc.. Quiet mind takes the listener down into high Theta which is known to be very effective for quieting mental activity and leading into sleep
Aches & Pains: this session uses both Theta and Delta frequencies to guide the listener into sleep while reducing nighttime aches and pains. This session has been shown to help those with chronic pain conditions to fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer
Sleep Induction: this is a sleep induction session that gently guides the listener into a deep Delta state; Delta brainwaves are dominant in deep dreamless sleep. This session can help the listener fall asleep and stay asleep
Who it's For:
Profound Sleep can be used by anyone with insomnia or trouble falling asleep and staying asleep due to anxiety, worry, pain or an overactive mind. It can also be used by anyone looking to sleep deeper, fall asleep faster or promote vivid dreams. This program can help quiet the mind, reduce pain and promote deeply relaxing brainwaves to guide the listener into sleep.
Thoughts on the Profound Healing Program
Getting a good night's sleep can be a major issue for those of us with anxiety. Quite often we are dealing with an overactive mind with worry running through our head or aches and pains that keep us awake. We may have trouble falling asleep or we may fall asleep fine but we wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes over and over again.
Profound Sleep was created to help guide us into peaceful deep sleep by helping with the 3 most common reasons we can't fall asleep or stay asleep. A mind that won't shut up, aches and pains, or trouble reaching the deep state of delta sleep (which often causes us to wake up repeatedly). Whatever your issue around sleep, I believe this program can help.
- Quiet the mind before sleep
- Fall asleep more easily
- Reduce mental activity and an overactive mind
- Enter a state of deep relaxation
- Fall asleep faster
- Stay asleep longer
- Process and let go of experiences of the day
- Promote deeper sleep
- Promote more vivid dreams
- Reduce nighttime aches and pains
Three mp3 tracks instantly available for download after purchase.
- Profound Sleep: Quiet Mind Session (40-mins)
- Profound Sleep: Aches & Pains Session (50-mins)
- Profound Sleep: Sleep Induction Session (50-mins)
How to Use the Program:
Using the program is simple. All that is required is a pair of stereo headphones.
There are 3 different sessions available that provide different approaches to inducing sleep. Each session stands on its own.
- Choose the track you want to listen to: Quiet Mind, Aches & Pains or Sleep Induction
- Relax into a comfortable position with your eyes closed
- Listen to the track with headphones on, preferably in a space you want to sleep in to avoid having to get up
- Drift into a peaceful slumber
Tips for Best Usage:
- Although Isochronic Tones can be played through stereo speakers with some benefit, for maximum effect the use of stereo headphones is highly recommended
- Before lying down for bed, make sure there is nothing else you need to do so once you fall asleep you do not have to get up again
- Practicing deep breathing while you listen can help to reach a centered state of mind more quickly
- Listening to the program each night can provide long-term benefit
- Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed while listening to avoid interruptions
Brainwave entrainment can cause the listener to become relaxed or sleepy. Any product containing brainwave entrainment, including this one, should not be used while performing tasks where full attention is needed, such as driving or operating machinery. Hopefully, this is obvious enough but we felt we should make it clear.